I’ve realized that the list is quite extensive and overwhelming.
But I also know that when you do commit to the food changes you will be so happy, and you will be doing your very best as a parent for your child.
It is very simple, stick to the list and your child will be the person he was born to be. Since I can’t go on your shopping trips with you, yet, I’m here to help out. Here are just a few items we eat daily. I will post more as I fill the pantry and experiment with foods. Best bet is to read labels, and if you think your great-grandparents ate it 100 years ago, then most likely it is good food for your family.
Here we go- the start of the list:
1. Pancake mix. We use eggs, butter and milk to make our pancakes!
2. Eggs, we get ours cage free from a local farmer.
3. Whole Milk, Water and Fresh juice, here is Watermelon- makes great Popsicles too!
4. Fruit and Veggies
5. When you need a little Chocolate. The Kinder Chocolate are hard to find in the US, and just the bars are ok.
6. Snacks for on the go;
7. Oats for breakfast, or to use in cookies.
9. Apple Juice
10- and we eat a lot of Bread in our house, here are the 2 most common that we eat: